Dow Jones and Ethisphere Institute are teaming up to present the 2010 Global Ethics Summit on February 23-24, 2010 at the Grand Hyatt New York City.
I will be attending, thanks to an offer from the event’s organizers. If you are interested in attending I can offer you a 15% discount on regular conference fees, available by registering online (http://www.globalethicssummit.com/register) with the code “GES10P”.
They just added two new keynote speakers:
- Mark Mendelsohn, Deputy Chief of Fraud Section, Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- C. Turney Stevens, Dean, College of Business, Lipscomb University
They will be joining the other previously announced speakers:
- Brackett Denniston, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, General Electric
- Charles L. Harrington, Chairman & CEO, Parsons
- Andy Hinton, Chief Compliance Officer & Associate General Counsel, Google
- Georg Kell, Executive Director, United Nations Global Compact
- Douglas M. Lankler, Senior Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer, Pfizer
I also need to disclose that they gave me a pass to attend as a media sponsor of the event. You can see Compliance Building listed as a media sponsor. In exchange, I’m writing a few blog posts leading up to the summit and will be live-blogging from it.