FCPA Opinion Procedure Release 96-2 came from a U.S. company engaged in the manufacture and sale of equipment used in commercial and military aircraft. The requestor wants to renew a contract with a state-owned enterprise of a foreign country, to assist the requestor by using its manufacturing expertise and experience in the foreign country to identify those entities that might be in the market for the parts and services currently available from the requestor. The requestor would provide these parts and services directly to the ultimate purchasers with the Enterprise receiving a commission based upon a percentage of net sales.
FCPA Opinion Procedure Release 96-2
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: < /br>
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database