FCPA Opinion Procedure Release 08-02 came at the request of Halliburton and its subsidiaries as they are looking to buy a UK well flow management company. They did not have enough time to complete the appropriate FCPA diligence on the target. Halliburton was concerned about inheriting FCPA liability as a result of its acquisition of the target company. There is a tight timeframe and a competing bid that prevents Halliburton from taking the steps that would ordinarily occur.
FCPA Opinion Procedure Release 08-02
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: < /br>
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database