You should take a look at your computer use and email policies to see how they address three recent cases involving email in the workplace. The first case involves unauthorized acces: (Van Alstyne v. Electronic Scriptorium, Inc.). The president of the company had broken into an employee’s personal AOL email account. The employee had occasionally […]
Tag Archives | Van Alstyne v. Electronic Scriptorium
Private Fund Compliance Forum
Use Promo Code PFC14_CB to get 15% off.
- Cleaning Up An Oil Spill Is Insider Trading
- Happy Patriots’ Day
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 18
- Best Practices Under the FCPA and Bribery Act
- The SEC Expresses Its Displeasure on Fund Fees
- Real Estate Investing and Crowdfunding
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 11
- Pay to Play and the Supreme Court
- Can a Vending Machine Be a Security?
- The SEC Has Seen Your Private Equity Fees And Is Not Happy With Them
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: