You should take a look at your computer use and email policies to see how they address three recent cases involving email in the workplace. The first case involves unauthorized acces: (Van Alstyne v. Electronic Scriptorium, Inc.). The president of the company had broken into an employee’s personal AOL email account. The employee had occasionally […]
Tag Archives | Van Alstyne v. Electronic Scriptorium
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: < /br>
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database