It’s August, but here in Massachusetts we need to start thinking about snow and ice. Not because of climate change, but because of the Supreme Judicial Court. They just issued a ruling that changes the standard of liability for snow and ice hazards. The standard in the Massachusetts had been that a property owner could […]
What do you do you when you finally get that rock to stay at the top of the mountain? Courtesy of Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. More: The Myth of Sisyphus and Camus
An image from A Treatise on Commercial Law: With Forms of Ordinary Legal and Business Documents, and Copious Questions with References, by A. Norton Fitch. This 1889 image is part of the Yale Law Library collection and published in their Flickr gallery.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database