Yet another heavy snowfall in Greater Boston. I spent my time this morning shoveling, instead of writing a new blog post.
Tag Archives | Winter
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for December 20
- Volker Rule and Real Estate Funds
- Criminal Background Checks for IA Reps in Massachusetts
- Private Fund Is Sanctioned for Valuation Issues
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for December 13
- Participating Bad Actors and Private Funds
- Snow Shoveling and Compliance
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for December 6
- Small Business Capital Access & Job Preservation Act – Part 2
- The Upcoming Changes to the Accredited Investor Standard
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: