Yet another heavy snowfall in Greater Boston. I spent my time this morning shoveling, instead of writing a new blog post.
Tag Archives | Winter
- Compliance Brought to You by Juno
- What’s in your Wallet? Insider Trading
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for January 23
- Massachusetts Adopts Crowdfunding
- Preparation for SEC Examinations
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Weekend Riding – Facing the Cold
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for January 16
- SEC Exam Priorities for 2015
- Private Equity Funds and Broker-Dealer Registration
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: