As part of my visit to the FBI Headquarters for the FBI Corporate Compliance Officer Outreach Event, Supervisory Special Agent Susan Kossler discussed her work in the Behavior Analysis division of the FBI. The Silence of the Lambs and “Criminal Minds” have glamorized the work of FBI profilers, making them seem like real life versions […]
Tag Archives | Susan Kossler
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 27
- Dislocated in Wyoming Again
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 20
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 13
- Looking for Signs
- The Lure of Wyoming
- Testing for the Avalanche
- Making a Bigger Compliance Mistake After Making a Big Compliance Mistake
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 6
- What Ever Happened to the SEC’s Cybersecurity Sweep?
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: