As part of my visit to the FBI Headquarters for the FBI Corporate Compliance Officer Outreach Event, Supervisory Special Agent Susan Kossler discussed her work in the Behavior Analysis division of the FBI. The Silence of the Lambs and “Criminal Minds” have glamorized the work of FBI profilers, making them seem like real life versions […]
Tag Archives | Susan Kossler
- The NFL Teaches Us the Difference Between Ethics and Compliance
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for September 19
- Controls on Fee Deductions and Disbursements
- CFTC Allows General Solicitation for Private Funds
- Weekend Reading: House of Debt
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for September 12
- 9 11
- The SEC Is Serious About Section 16 Filings
- Do You Need to Know Enforcement Cases for Compliance?
- Combining Immigration Fraud and Investment Fraud
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: