As part of my visit to the FBI Headquarters for the FBI Corporate Compliance Officer Outreach Event, Supervisory Special Agent Susan Kossler discussed her work in the Behavior Analysis division of the FBI. The Silence of the Lambs and “Criminal Minds” have glamorized the work of FBI profilers, making them seem like real life versions […]
Tag Archives | Susan Kossler
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 29
- What is a “Voting Equity Security” under the Bad Actor Rule?
- Compliance and Co-Investment Allocation
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 21
- Vertical Integration of Fund Manager and Related Party Expenses
- Brady, Footballs, and Tone at the Top
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 15
- What To Expect From The SEC In The Year Ahead
- Ensuring Compliance in Your Marketing and Advertising Procedures
- Cybersecurity and Risk Management
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic:
- Yes, the SEC Wants Real Estate Fund Managers to Register
- Are Real Estate Fund Managers Registered with the SEC?
- Are you an Investment Company?
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Are you an Investment Adviser?
- Custody and Private Funds
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered