As part of my visit to the FBI Headquarters for the FBI Corporate Compliance Officer Outreach Event, Supervisory Special Agent Susan Kossler discussed her work in the Behavior Analysis division of the FBI. The Silence of the Lambs and “Criminal Minds” have glamorized the work of FBI profilers, making them seem like real life versions […]
Tag Archives | Susan Kossler
- Failure to Disclose Loans Among Affiliated Funds
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 20
- Drew Bowden Thinks Private Equity is a Great Business
- What Does the Regulatory Scheme for Financial Services Look Like?
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Referral Fee Disclosure and Conflicts
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 13
- Lighting Up the Towers of Secrecy Through Anti-Money Laundering Requirements
- Cybersecurity Sweep Phase 2
- The SEC, Whistleblowers, and Employment Agreements
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: