As part of my visit to the FBI Headquarters for the FBI Corporate Compliance Officer Outreach Event, Supervisory Special Agent Susan Kossler discussed her work in the Behavior Analysis division of the FBI. The Silence of the Lambs and “Criminal Minds” have glamorized the work of FBI profilers, making them seem like real life versions […]
Tag Archives | Susan Kossler
Private Fund Compliance Forum
Use Promo Code PFC14_CB to get 15% off.
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 18
- Best Practices Under the FCPA and Bribery Act
- The SEC Expresses Its Displeasure on Fund Fees
- Real Estate Investing and Crowdfunding
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 11
- Pay to Play and the Supreme Court
- Can a Vending Machine Be a Security?
- The SEC Has Seen Your Private Equity Fees And Is Not Happy With Them
- What Are the Implications of the SEC’s New Private Fund Exam Unit
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 4
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: