As part of my visit to the FBI Headquarters for the FBI Corporate Compliance Officer Outreach Event, Supervisory Special Agent Susan Kossler discussed her work in the Behavior Analysis division of the FBI. The Silence of the Lambs and “Criminal Minds” have glamorized the work of FBI profilers, making them seem like real life versions […]
Tag Archives | Susan Kossler
- Weekend Reading: Countdown to Zero Day
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for October 24
- Fighting Against the SEC’s Administrative Hearings
- Association for Corporate Growth’s Compliance & Regulatory Survey
- Compliance and Ebola
- Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative
- Weekend Reading: The Skies Belong To Us
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for October 17
- Don’t Forge Documents You Give to SEC Investigators
- Can an ATM Machine Be a Security?
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: