A winter storm has been hitting big chunks of the United States over the last few days. For me, in Boston, it’s just a small accumulation. That’s enough to cause a nuisance and snarl the morning commute. For me, one test of compliance is snow shoveling. Did my neighbors shovel their sidewalks so people can […]
Yet another heavy snowfall in Greater Boston. I spent my time this morning shoveling, instead of writing a new blog post.
It’s August, but here in Massachusetts we need to start thinking about snow and ice. Not because of climate change, but because of the Supreme Judicial Court. They just issued a ruling that changes the standard of liability for snow and ice hazards. The standard in the Massachusetts had been that a property owner could […]
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 27
- Failure to Disclose Loans Among Affiliated Funds
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 20
- Drew Bowden Thinks Private Equity is a Great Business
- What Does the Regulatory Scheme for Financial Services Look Like?
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Referral Fee Disclosure and Conflicts
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 13
- Lighting Up the Towers of Secrecy Through Anti-Money Laundering Requirements
- Cybersecurity Sweep Phase 2