A winter storm has been hitting big chunks of the United States over the last few days. For me, in Boston, it’s just a small accumulation. That’s enough to cause a nuisance and snarl the morning commute. For me, one test of compliance is snow shoveling. Did my neighbors shovel their sidewalks so people can […]
Yet another heavy snowfall in Greater Boston. I spent my time this morning shoveling, instead of writing a new blog post.
It’s August, but here in Massachusetts we need to start thinking about snow and ice. Not because of climate change, but because of the Supreme Judicial Court. They just issued a ruling that changes the standard of liability for snow and ice hazards. The standard in the Massachusetts had been that a property owner could […]
- Meet the SEC Whistleblowers
- How Do You Exit a Ponzi Scheme?
- Weekend Reading: Busted
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for July 25
- Money Market Fund Reform Makes My Head Hurt
- Compliance Failures and Performance Measure
- Compliance and Dodd-Frank at Four
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for July 18
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
- A Cliche Is Proven