A winter storm has been hitting big chunks of the United States over the last few days. For me, in Boston, it’s just a small accumulation. That’s enough to cause a nuisance and snarl the morning commute. For me, one test of compliance is snow shoveling. Did my neighbors shovel their sidewalks so people can […]
Yet another heavy snowfall in Greater Boston. I spent my time this morning shoveling, instead of writing a new blog post.
It’s August, but here in Massachusetts we need to start thinking about snow and ice. Not because of climate change, but because of the Supreme Judicial Court. They just issued a ruling that changes the standard of liability for snow and ice hazards. The standard in the Massachusetts had been that a property owner could […]
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 17
- $250 Could Cost a Firm $6.1 Million
- Pyramid Scheme or Ponzi Scheme
- Invest With Managers Who Eat Their Own Cooking
- So It’s a Security, But Maybe the Private Placement Was Okay?
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 10
- Sure Fire Way To Spot a Fraud: Look for the SEC Seal
- Personal Foul Called on Athlete Lending Firm
- The Producers Success and Oil Wells
- Norman Leventhal