A winter storm has been hitting big chunks of the United States over the last few days. For me, in Boston, it’s just a small accumulation. That’s enough to cause a nuisance and snarl the morning commute. For me, one test of compliance is snow shoveling. Did my neighbors shovel their sidewalks so people can […]
Yet another heavy snowfall in Greater Boston. I spent my time this morning shoveling, instead of writing a new blog post.
It’s August, but here in Massachusetts we need to start thinking about snow and ice. Not because of climate change, but because of the Supreme Judicial Court. They just issued a ruling that changes the standard of liability for snow and ice hazards. The standard in the Massachusetts had been that a property owner could […]
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 7
- Compliance Lessons From My Dog
- Create an Introduction for the SEC
- Are Oil and Gas Investments “Securities”?
- Occupy Boston is Back…..
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 28
- Are SEC Employees Profiting from Enforcement Actions?
- SEC Charges Private Equity Fund Manager with Misallocation of Expenses
- The Darth Vader Defense to Insider Trading
- California’s Public Disclosure of Private Fund Investments