A winter storm has been hitting big chunks of the United States over the last few days. For me, in Boston, it’s just a small accumulation. That’s enough to cause a nuisance and snarl the morning commute. For me, one test of compliance is snow shoveling. Did my neighbors shovel their sidewalks so people can […]
Yet another heavy snowfall in Greater Boston. I spent my time this morning shoveling, instead of writing a new blog post.
It’s August, but here in Massachusetts we need to start thinking about snow and ice. Not because of climate change, but because of the Supreme Judicial Court. They just issued a ruling that changes the standard of liability for snow and ice hazards. The standard in the Massachusetts had been that a property owner could […]
- Association for Corporate Growth’s Compliance & Regulatory Survey
- Compliance and Ebola
- Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative
- Weekend Reading: The Skies Belong To Us
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for October 17
- Don’t Forge Documents You Give to SEC Investigators
- Can an ATM Machine Be a Security?
- Compliance Compensation Survey
- Weekend Reading: Issues Related to State Voter Identification Laws
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for October 10