A winter storm has been hitting big chunks of the United States over the last few days. For me, in Boston, it’s just a small accumulation. That’s enough to cause a nuisance and snarl the morning commute. For me, one test of compliance is snow shoveling. Did my neighbors shovel their sidewalks so people can […]
Yet another heavy snowfall in Greater Boston. I spent my time this morning shoveling, instead of writing a new blog post.
It’s August, but here in Massachusetts we need to start thinking about snow and ice. Not because of climate change, but because of the Supreme Judicial Court. They just issued a ruling that changes the standard of liability for snow and ice hazards. The standard in the Massachusetts had been that a property owner could […]
Private Fund Compliance Forum
- Best Practices Under the FCPA and Bribery Act
- The SEC Expresses Its Displeasure on Fund Fees
- Real Estate Investing and Crowdfunding
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 11
- Pay to Play and the Supreme Court
- Can a Vending Machine Be a Security?
- The SEC Has Seen Your Private Equity Fees And Is Not Happy With Them
- What Are the Implications of the SEC’s New Private Fund Exam Unit
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 4
- Accredited Investor Verification