After Monday night’s Evening in the Cloud (That is me in the middle of the picture during the Evening in the Cloud), Tuesday turned to social media and collaboration in the keynote presentations on the big stage. It was a mixed bag of presentations. There were glimpses of how organizations can use enterprise 2.0 and […]
Tag Archives | Rachel Happe
- SEC Brings a Valuation Case Against an Investment Adviser
- A New Exception to the Custody Rule
- Weekend Reading: Argo
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 27
- Failure to Disclose Loans Among Affiliated Funds
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 20
- Drew Bowden Thinks Private Equity is a Great Business
- What Does the Regulatory Scheme for Financial Services Look Like?
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Referral Fee Disclosure and Conflicts
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: