Last week, the NYSE Euronext released the final report of the NYSE–sponsored Commission on Corporate Governance. The report identified 10 core governance principles. They cover the scope of the board’s authority, management’s responsibility for governance and the relationship between shareholders’ trading activities, voting decisions and governance. The Commission on Corporate Governance was established in the […]
Tag Archives | New York Stock Exchange Commission on Corporate Governance
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: < /br>
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database