Last week, the NYSE Euronext released the final report of the NYSE–sponsored Commission on Corporate Governance. The report identified 10 core governance principles. They cover the scope of the board’s authority, management’s responsibility for governance and the relationship between shareholders’ trading activities, voting decisions and governance. The Commission on Corporate Governance was established in the […]
Tag Archives | New York Stock Exchange Commission on Corporate Governance
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for August 1
- LRN’s 2014 Ethics and Compliance Program Effectiveness Report
- Meet the SEC Whistleblowers
- How Do You Exit a Ponzi Scheme?
- Weekend Reading: Busted
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for July 25
- Money Market Fund Reform Makes My Head Hurt
- Compliance Failures and Performance Measure
- Compliance and Dodd-Frank at Four
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for July 18
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: