Last week, the NYSE Euronext released the final report of the NYSE–sponsored Commission on Corporate Governance. The report identified 10 core governance principles. They cover the scope of the board’s authority, management’s responsibility for governance and the relationship between shareholders’ trading activities, voting decisions and governance. The Commission on Corporate Governance was established in the [...]
Tag Archives | New York Stock Exchange Commission on Corporate Governance
- SEC Warns About Exemptive Order Compliance
- SEC’s Compliance Outreach Program
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 17
- Placement Agents and the SEC Inquiry of Private Fund Broker Dealer Requirements
- AIFMD in the UK
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 10
- FINRA Issues Regulatory Notice on Communications Regarding Real Estate Investments
- Private Equity Real Estate 50: Which are Registered with the SEC?
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 3
- Day Two at PEI’s Private Fund Compliance Forum
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: