Last week, the NYSE Euronext released the final report of the NYSE–sponsored Commission on Corporate Governance. The report identified 10 core governance principles. They cover the scope of the board’s authority, management’s responsibility for governance and the relationship between shareholders’ trading activities, voting decisions and governance. The Commission on Corporate Governance was established in the […]
Tag Archives | New York Stock Exchange Commission on Corporate Governance
Private Fund Compliance Forum
Use Promo Code PFC14_CB to get 15% off.
- Cleaning Up An Oil Spill Is Insider Trading
- Happy Patriots’ Day
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 18
- Best Practices Under the FCPA and Bribery Act
- The SEC Expresses Its Displeasure on Fund Fees
- Real Estate Investing and Crowdfunding
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 11
- Pay to Play and the Supreme Court
- Can a Vending Machine Be a Security?
- The SEC Has Seen Your Private Equity Fees And Is Not Happy With Them
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: