Last week, the NYSE Euronext released the final report of the NYSE–sponsored Commission on Corporate Governance. The report identified 10 core governance principles. They cover the scope of the board’s authority, management’s responsibility for governance and the relationship between shareholders’ trading activities, voting decisions and governance. The Commission on Corporate Governance was established in the […]
Tag Archives | New York Stock Exchange Commission on Corporate Governance
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 17
- $250 Could Cost a Firm $6.1 Million
- Pyramid Scheme or Ponzi Scheme
- Invest With Managers Who Eat Their Own Cooking
- So It’s a Security, But Maybe the Private Placement Was Okay?
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 10
- Sure Fire Way To Spot a Fraud: Look for the SEC Seal
- Personal Foul Called on Athlete Lending Firm
- The Producers Success and Oil Wells
- Norman Leventhal
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: