Last week, the NYSE Euronext released the final report of the NYSE–sponsored Commission on Corporate Governance. The report identified 10 core governance principles. They cover the scope of the board’s authority, management’s responsibility for governance and the relationship between shareholders’ trading activities, voting decisions and governance. The Commission on Corporate Governance was established in the […]
Tag Archives | New York Stock Exchange Commission on Corporate Governance
- Small Business Capital Access & Job Preservation Act – Part 2
- The Upcoming Changes to the Accredited Investor Standard
- Compliance Program Failure
- Happy Thanksgivukkah!
- Some Relief for a Fund Manager Under the Political Contributions Rule
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for November 20
- High Performance with High Integrity
- JOBS Act 2.0
- Is Your Fund Name Misleading?
- You Got Questions About 506(c) – The SEC Has Answers
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: