Last week, the NYSE Euronext released the final report of the NYSE–sponsored Commission on Corporate Governance. The report identified 10 core governance principles. They cover the scope of the board’s authority, management’s responsibility for governance and the relationship between shareholders’ trading activities, voting decisions and governance. The Commission on Corporate Governance was established in the […]
Tag Archives | New York Stock Exchange Commission on Corporate Governance
- Weekend Reading: Argo
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 27
- Failure to Disclose Loans Among Affiliated Funds
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 20
- Drew Bowden Thinks Private Equity is a Great Business
- What Does the Regulatory Scheme for Financial Services Look Like?
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Referral Fee Disclosure and Conflicts
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 13
- Lighting Up the Towers of Secrecy Through Anti-Money Laundering Requirements
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: