After Monday night’s Evening in the Cloud (That is me in the middle of the picture during the Evening in the Cloud), Tuesday turned to social media and collaboration in the keynote presentations on the big stage. It was a mixed bag of presentations. There were glimpses of how organizations can use enterprise 2.0 and […]
Tag Archives | Matthew Fraser
- Proposed Anti-Money Laundering Regulations for Investment Advisers and Fund Managers
- Management Fee “Waiver” Tax Treatment
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for August 21
- Hiring Relatives Could Be An Illegal Bribe
- Weekend Reading: Rain
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for August 14
- On line portals for fundraising
- Updates on Private Placements
- Upcoming Anti-Money Laundering Rules for Private Funds
- A Win for Compliance Officers
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic:
- Yes, the SEC Wants Real Estate Fund Managers to Register
- Are Real Estate Fund Managers Registered with the SEC?
- Are you an Investment Company?
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Are you an Investment Adviser?
- Custody and Private Funds
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered