After Monday night’s Evening in the Cloud (That is me in the middle of the picture during the Evening in the Cloud), Tuesday turned to social media and collaboration in the keynote presentations on the big stage. It was a mixed bag of presentations. There were glimpses of how organizations can use enterprise 2.0 and [...]
Tag Archives | Matthew Fraser
- SEC Warns About Exemptive Order Compliance
- SEC’s Compliance Outreach Program
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 17
- Placement Agents and the SEC Inquiry of Private Fund Broker Dealer Requirements
- AIFMD in the UK
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 10
- FINRA Issues Regulatory Notice on Communications Regarding Real Estate Investments
- Private Equity Real Estate 50: Which are Registered with the SEC?
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 3
- Day Two at PEI’s Private Fund Compliance Forum
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: