After Monday night’s Evening in the Cloud (That is me in the middle of the picture during the Evening in the Cloud), Tuesday turned to social media and collaboration in the keynote presentations on the big stage. It was a mixed bag of presentations. There were glimpses of how organizations can use enterprise 2.0 and […]
Tag Archives | Matthew Fraser
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 27
- Dislocated in Wyoming Again
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 20
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 13
- Looking for Signs
- The Lure of Wyoming
- Testing for the Avalanche
- Making a Bigger Compliance Mistake After Making a Big Compliance Mistake
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 6
- What Ever Happened to the SEC’s Cybersecurity Sweep?
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: