After Monday night’s Evening in the Cloud (That is me in the middle of the picture during the Evening in the Cloud), Tuesday turned to social media and collaboration in the keynote presentations on the big stage. It was a mixed bag of presentations. There were glimpses of how organizations can use enterprise 2.0 and […]
This post is republished from my original post on KM Space on June 10, 2008: What Blogging Brings to Business. Blogs are powerful communication platforms that allow you to capture information you find interesting and to share it with an “audience” who can talk back to you. This panel of five business bloggers with a […]
- Compliance and Co-Investment Allocation
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 21
- Vertical Integration of Fund Manager and Related Party Expenses
- Brady, Footballs, and Tone at the Top
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 15
- What To Expect From The SEC In The Year Ahead
- Ensuring Compliance in Your Marketing and Advertising Procedures
- Cybersecurity and Risk Management
- The SEC Exam: What We’ve Learned from Recent Exams
- Compliance Today: What’s Impacting the Compliance Community
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
- Yes, the SEC Wants Real Estate Fund Managers to Register
- Are Real Estate Fund Managers Registered with the SEC?
- Are you an Investment Company?
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Are you an Investment Adviser?
- Custody and Private Funds
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered