Senator Elizabeth Warren sent a sharp letter to Mary Jo White, Chair of the Securities and Exchange Commission. “You have now been SEC Chair for over two years, and to date, your leadership of the Commission has been extremely disappointing.” Senator Warren raises four major issues: The SEC’s failure to finalize the rules for disclosure […]
The last time Washington saw Elizabeth Warren, she was thrown out of town for her strong advocacy of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act established the CFPB. Warren is credited with creating the CFPB, tirelesslessy lobbying for its inclusion in Dodd-Frank, and worked on implementation of the […]
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database