The last time Washington saw Elizabeth Warren, she was thrown out of town for her strong advocacy of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act established the CFPB. Warren is credited with creating the CFPB, tirelesslessy lobbying for its inclusion in Dodd-Frank, and worked on implementation of the […]
Tag Archives | Elizabeth Warren
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for December 6
- Small Business Capital Access & Job Preservation Act – Part 2
- The Upcoming Changes to the Accredited Investor Standard
- Compliance Program Failure
- Happy Thanksgivukkah!
- Some Relief for a Fund Manager Under the Political Contributions Rule
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for November 20
- High Performance with High Integrity
- JOBS Act 2.0
- Is Your Fund Name Misleading?
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: