The last time Washington saw Elizabeth Warren, she was thrown out of town for her strong advocacy of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act established the CFPB. Warren is credited with creating the CFPB, tirelesslessy lobbying for its inclusion in Dodd-Frank, and worked on implementation of the […]
Tag Archives | Elizabeth Warren
- April 1
- SEC Brings a Valuation Case Against an Investment Adviser
- A New Exception to the Custody Rule
- Weekend Reading: Argo
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 27
- Failure to Disclose Loans Among Affiliated Funds
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 20
- Drew Bowden Thinks Private Equity is a Great Business
- What Does the Regulatory Scheme for Financial Services Look Like?
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: