The last time Washington saw Elizabeth Warren, she was thrown out of town for her strong advocacy of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act established the CFPB. Warren is credited with creating the CFPB, tirelesslessy lobbying for its inclusion in Dodd-Frank, and worked on implementation of the […]
Tag Archives | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Weekend Reading: Wheelmen
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 7
- Compliance Lessons From My Dog
- Create an Introduction for the SEC
- Are Oil and Gas Investments “Securities”?
- Occupy Boston is Back…..
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 28
- Are SEC Employees Profiting from Enforcement Actions?
- SEC Charges Private Equity Fund Manager with Misallocation of Expenses
- The Darth Vader Defense to Insider Trading
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: