The last time Washington saw Elizabeth Warren, she was thrown out of town for her strong advocacy of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act established the CFPB. Warren is credited with creating the CFPB, tirelesslessy lobbying for its inclusion in Dodd-Frank, and worked on implementation of the […]
Tag Archives | CFPB
- Association for Corporate Growth’s Compliance & Regulatory Survey
- Compliance and Ebola
- Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative
- Weekend Reading: The Skies Belong To Us
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for October 17
- Don’t Forge Documents You Give to SEC Investigators
- Can an ATM Machine Be a Security?
- Compliance Compensation Survey
- Weekend Reading: Issues Related to State Voter Identification Laws
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for October 10
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: