The last time Washington saw Elizabeth Warren, she was thrown out of town for her strong advocacy of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act established the CFPB. Warren is credited with creating the CFPB, tirelesslessy lobbying for its inclusion in Dodd-Frank, and worked on implementation of the […]
Tag Archives | CFPB
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: < /br>
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database