In a clear case of voting error, LexisNexis decided to include Compliance Building in the LexisNexis Top 25 Business Law Blogs of 2010. I’m regular reader of most of those 25 blogs and think they’re wonderful. I’m happy to be included with such great content sites. For some reason, LexisNexis is not satisfied with just […]
Tag Archives | Awards
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: < /br>
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database