In a clear case of voting error, LexisNexis decided to include Compliance Building in the LexisNexis Top 25 Business Law Blogs of 2010. I’m regular reader of most of those 25 blogs and think they’re wonderful. I’m happy to be included with such great content sites. For some reason, LexisNexis is not satisfied with just […]
Tag Archives | Awards
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for January 23
- Massachusetts Adopts Crowdfunding
- Preparation for SEC Examinations
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Weekend Riding – Facing the Cold
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for January 16
- SEC Exam Priorities for 2015
- Private Equity Funds and Broker-Dealer Registration
- Cheating In Ethics Class
- Working at Home this Weekend?
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: