In a clear case of voting error, LexisNexis decided to include Compliance Building in the LexisNexis Top 25 Business Law Blogs of 2010. I’m regular reader of most of those 25 blogs and think they’re wonderful. I’m happy to be included with such great content sites. For some reason, LexisNexis is not satisfied with just […]
Tag Archives | Awards
- Happy Thanksgiving
- US Private Equity Fund Compliance Guide
- SEC Brings Charges Against CCO for Custody Failure
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for November 20
- Are There Real Estate Fund Enforcement Cases Coming From the SEC?
- Rapid-Fire, Nuts & Bolts Tips from Former Regulators Now in the Private Sector
- The Asset Management Unit: Reflecting and Moving Ahead
- Discover the Priorities and Perspectives of the Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations
- Investment Management: What’s Next on the Rulemaking Front
- Red-Hot SEC Enforcement Priorities
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic:
- Yes, the SEC Wants Real Estate Fund Managers to Register
- Are Real Estate Fund Managers Registered with the SEC?
- Are you an Investment Company?
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Are you an Investment Adviser?
- Custody and Private Funds
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered