In a clear case of voting error, LexisNexis decided to include Compliance Building in the LexisNexis Top 25 Business Law Blogs of 2010. I’m regular reader of most of those 25 blogs and think they’re wonderful. I’m happy to be included with such great content sites. For some reason, LexisNexis is not satisfied with just […]
Tag Archives | Awards
- Weekend Reading: Wheelmen
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for March 7
- Compliance Lessons From My Dog
- Create an Introduction for the SEC
- Are Oil and Gas Investments “Securities”?
- Occupy Boston is Back…..
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 28
- Are SEC Employees Profiting from Enforcement Actions?
- SEC Charges Private Equity Fund Manager with Misallocation of Expenses
- The Darth Vader Defense to Insider Trading
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: