In a clear case of voting error, LexisNexis decided to include Compliance Building in the LexisNexis Top 25 Business Law Blogs of 2010. I’m regular reader of most of those 25 blogs and think they’re wonderful. I’m happy to be included with such great content sites. For some reason, LexisNexis is not satisfied with just […]
Tag Archives | Awards
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for September 19
- Controls on Fee Deductions and Disbursements
- CFTC Allows General Solicitation for Private Funds
- Weekend Reading: House of Debt
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for September 12
- 9 11
- The SEC Is Serious About Section 16 Filings
- Do You Need to Know Enforcement Cases for Compliance?
- Combining Immigration Fraud and Investment Fraud
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for September 5
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: