In a clear case of voting error, LexisNexis decided to include Compliance Building in the LexisNexis Top 25 Business Law Blogs of 2010. I’m regular reader of most of those 25 blogs and think they’re wonderful. I’m happy to be included with such great content sites. For some reason, LexisNexis is not satisfied with just […]
Tag Archives | Awards
- Meet the SEC Whistleblowers
- How Do You Exit a Ponzi Scheme?
- Weekend Reading: Busted
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for July 25
- Money Market Fund Reform Makes My Head Hurt
- Compliance Failures and Performance Measure
- Compliance and Dodd-Frank at Four
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for July 18
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
- A Cliche Is Proven
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: