In a clear case of voting error, LexisNexis decided to include Compliance Building in the LexisNexis Top 25 Business Law Blogs of 2010. I’m regular reader of most of those 25 blogs and think they’re wonderful. I’m happy to be included with such great content sites. For some reason, LexisNexis is not satisfied with just […]
Tag Archives | Awards
Private Fund Compliance Forum
Use Promo Code PFC14_CB to get 15% off.
- Real Estate Investing and Crowdfunding
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 11
- Pay to Play and the Supreme Court
- Can a Vending Machine Be a Security?
- The SEC Has Seen Your Private Equity Fees And Is Not Happy With Them
- What Are the Implications of the SEC’s New Private Fund Exam Unit
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 4
- Accredited Investor Verification
- The SEC Endorses Yelp for Investment Advisers
- The SEC Shows Some Respect for the Working Woman
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: