In a clear case of voting error, LexisNexis decided to include Compliance Building in the LexisNexis Top 25 Business Law Blogs of 2010. I’m regular reader of most of those 25 blogs and think they’re wonderful. I’m happy to be included with such great content sites. For some reason, LexisNexis is not satisfied with just […]
Tag Archives | Awards
- Weekend Reading: Countdown to Zero Day
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for October 24
- Fighting Against the SEC’s Administrative Hearings
- Association for Corporate Growth’s Compliance & Regulatory Survey
- Compliance and Ebola
- Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative
- Weekend Reading: The Skies Belong To Us
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for October 17
- Don’t Forge Documents You Give to SEC Investigators
- Can an ATM Machine Be a Security?
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: