In a clear case of voting error, LexisNexis decided to include Compliance Building in the LexisNexis Top 25 Business Law Blogs of 2010. I’m regular reader of most of those 25 blogs and think they’re wonderful. I’m happy to be included with such great content sites. For some reason, LexisNexis is not satisfied with just […]
Tag Archives | Awards
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 27
- Dislocated in Wyoming Again
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 20
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 13
- Looking for Signs
- The Lure of Wyoming
- Testing for the Avalanche
- Making a Bigger Compliance Mistake After Making a Big Compliance Mistake
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for February 6
- What Ever Happened to the SEC’s Cybersecurity Sweep?
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: