One of the signposts at the beginning of 2012 is that the U.S. economy seems to be recovering. The troubles in the Euro-zone are still creating great uncertainty and people are still cautious. But manufacturing outputs are continuing to increase. I see “help wanted” signs starting to appear in business doors. (Feel free to disagree […]
At the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in San Francisco, Andrew McAfee handed out a few copies of this new book: Enterprise 2.0. I was one of the recipients of a shiny new copy with his autograph on the cover page. If you have heard of Enterprise 2.0, they you have heard of McAfee. He coined the […]
I just read an early preview chapter from Andrew McAfee’s forthcoming book Enterprise 2.0: New Collaborative Tools for Your Organization’s Toughest Challenges. The book is scheduled for release later this year from Harvard Business Press. You can also download and read the preview chapter: Introduction of Enterprise 2.0. Much like Professor McAfee, I too was […]
Andrew McAfee, Associate Professor at Harvard Business School lead a discussion with Christopher Keohane, Social Media Program Product Manager at Lockheed Martin IS&GS – CIO – Architecture Services and Shawn Dahlen, Social Media Program Manager, Lockheed Martin IS&GS CIO Office to talk about their Unity enterprise 2.0 platform at Lockheed Martin. The Lockheed Martin guys […]
- Compliance and Co-Investment Allocation
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 21
- Vertical Integration of Fund Manager and Related Party Expenses
- Brady, Footballs, and Tone at the Top
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for May 15
- What To Expect From The SEC In The Year Ahead
- Ensuring Compliance in Your Marketing and Advertising Procedures
- Cybersecurity and Risk Management
- The SEC Exam: What We’ve Learned from Recent Exams
- Compliance Today: What’s Impacting the Compliance Community
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
- Yes, the SEC Wants Real Estate Fund Managers to Register
- Are Real Estate Fund Managers Registered with the SEC?
- Are you an Investment Company?
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Are you an Investment Adviser?
- Custody and Private Funds
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered