It takes a village. Alexander Dyck, Adair Morse, and Luigi Zingales found that fraud detection does not rely on standard corporate governance actors. Instead they found that employees, short sellers and analysts are the top sources in uncovering corporate fraud. The three researchers studied reported fraud cases between 1996 and 2004 for U.S. companies with […]
Tag Archives | Alexander Dyck
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for December 6
- Small Business Capital Access & Job Preservation Act – Part 2
- The Upcoming Changes to the Accredited Investor Standard
- Compliance Program Failure
- Happy Thanksgivukkah!
- Some Relief for a Fund Manager Under the Political Contributions Rule
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for November 20
- High Performance with High Integrity
- JOBS Act 2.0
- Is Your Fund Name Misleading?
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: