After Monday night’s Evening in the Cloud (That is me in the middle of the picture during the Evening in the Cloud), Tuesday turned to social media and collaboration in the keynote presentations on the big stage. It was a mixed bag of presentations. There were glimpses of how organizations can use enterprise 2.0 and […]
Tag Archives | Alex Howard
- Model Business Continuity Rule for Investment Advisers
- Weekend Riding: Midnight Boston Marathon Bike Ride
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 24
- Compliance Officer Earns Million-Dollar Whistleblower Award
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 17
- $250 Could Cost a Firm $6.1 Million
- Pyramid Scheme or Ponzi Scheme
- Invest With Managers Who Eat Their Own Cooking
- So It’s a Security, But Maybe the Private Placement Was Okay?
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for April 10
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: