I am in New York City today participating in a panel on Social Networking for Lawyers sponsored by New York Legal Marketing Marketing Association. I will be joining Robert Ambrogi of Legal Line, David Johnson a member of the advisory board of Legal OnRamp and John Lipsey of Martindale Hubbell. The LMA put together this […]
This post was originally published in my old blog: KM Space. Versions of this article appeared as Which Route? KM Legal, Volume 2 Issue 4, June 2008 http://www.kmlegalmag.com/coverfeature EI Case study: Wiki versus DMS at Goodwin Procter Inside Knowledge, Volume 11 Issue 8 http://www.ikmagazine.com/ The document management system has long been the factory assembly line […]
If you’ve come to this post, you are probably wondering how long I have been blogging and what I’m all about. I first started blogging in February of 2007 with my blog on Knowledge Management: KM Space. It started as an exploration of how blogging and other web 2.0 tools could be used inside a […]
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database