The results of the 2014 IA Compliance Compensation Survey, sponsored by IA Watch and the National Society of Compliance Professionals, have been released. You can visit the IA Compliance Compensation Results website http://www.salary.iawatch.com/. Use the results to benchmark and compare your compensation against peers in your area, plus the top 30 most populous metropolitan regions […]
Do you need a certification to be compliance professional? “Need” is not the right answer. Compliance is still a diverse and complex field, where the needs can differ remarkably from firm to firm. I’m a bit skeptical that a generic certificate program is likely to help me much with my job or professional development. Whatever […]
I occasionally get calls from people looking to hire compliance personnel. Here is the latest: Private Equity firm looking to expand its compliance team Senior compliance role reporting to the CCO Company is a prominent PE firm based in TX with a large office in San Francisco Knowledge of Investment Advisers Act essential Experience reviewing […]
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database