On May 6 and May 7, I’ll be in New York for PEI’s Private Fund Compliance Forum. Let me know if you’ll be there.
If you haven’t signed up yet, PEI was nice enough to offer a 15% discount to readers of Compliance Building. Use the promo code PFC14_CB.
- Update on the current trends impacting the private equity compliance community
- View from the SEC
- Testing your compliance program
- Cybersecurity: data risk protection
- The role of compliance in the valuation process
- Understanding the international regulatory landscape
- Maneuvering your way through an SEC exam (I’ll be speaking on this panel.)
- Addressing the regulatory challenges that are on the horizon
- Utilizing technology to increase efficiency in your compliance processes
- Beyond compliance: effectively managing risk within your firm
- Scaling your compliance program to meet the needs of your office