What better way to ensure compliance than to have an eye watching you while you work? What better eye than the ultimate evil eye of Sauron?
Eye of Sauron for Compliance
- CFTC Allows General Solicitation for Private Funds
- Weekend Reading: House of Debt
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for September 12
- 9 11
- The SEC Is Serious About Section 16 Filings
- Do You Need to Know Enforcement Cases for Compliance?
- Combining Immigration Fraud and Investment Fraud
- Compliance Bricks and Mortar for September 5
- Failing to Disclose Fees
- How Does the SEC Use Form PF in Adviser Exams?
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: