I attended Compliance Week’s annual conference in 2010 and 2009. It’s a great conference with lots of great people and great programs. But I’m not attending this year because I decided to spend by professional development budget on getting the Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional designation.
If you want to go to Compliance Week 2012, the conference organizers passed on a special discount offer of $350 off the regular rate, a saving of almost 20%. I like Matt Kelly, the editor and publisher of Compliance Week, so I was willing to tart up Compliance Building with an advertisement for the conference.
The conference is specifically geared to corporate financial, legal, risk, audit, and compliance executives at public companies. It takes place in Washington, DC June 4-6, 2012.
Confirmed keynote speakers this year are :
- James Doty, chairman of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Bob McDonald, CEO of Procter & Gamble
- Judge Jed Rakoff, U.S. district judge for the Southern District of New York
- Leslie Seidman, chairman of the Financial Accounting Standards Board
- Sam Sommers, author of Situations Matter: Understanding How Context Transforms Your World.
To take advantage of the discount offer use code CW2012BL and register here
Here are some links for more information:
- Agenda http://www.complianceweek.com/agenda-2012/section/2369/
- Speakers http://www.complianceweek.com/speakers/section/2368/
- Credit for Attending http://www.complianceweek.com/conference-2012-credit/section/2548/
- Details http://www.complianceweek.com/details/section/2265/