The Open Compliance and Ethics Group will recognize the great strides that many organizations have made in improving and integrating their approaches to governance, risk management, and compliance.
The winners were:
- Best Buy – Ethics blog for employees
- Capital One – GRC implementation
- Carnival Corporation – Integrated approach to GRC Management
- Direct TV- Embedding spreadsheet governance into everyday business
- Tawuniya – Performance management through GRC
- Visa – Global ERM Program & Roadmap
Carole Switzer announced the Peer Choice award winner, chosen by the Compliance Week attendees.
And the winner is . . . .