Join me for a 60-minute Webinar at 11:00 am Eastern time on Wednesday, December 9. It’s free, sponsored by Martindale-Hubbell Connected.
The webinar will give you ‘real world’ examples of social media tools helping legal professionals become more efficient and productive. The panelists will also discuss the future of social media use – will we soon say goodbye to email?
The webinar panel includes a range of legal professionals and social media experts from across the globe:
- Lee Bryant: Director of Europe’s leading social business consultancy, Headshift and author of “Social Networking for the Legal Profession”, Blogger and Tweeter
- Doug Cornelius (that’s me): In house counsel, Blogger and Tweeter
- Nicole L. Black: Founder of lawtech, legal technology consultancy, Blogger and Tweeter
- Greg Lambert: Librarian – Lawyer – Knowledge Management – Competitive Analysis – Computer Programmer, Blogger and Tweeter
- Rex Gradeless: recent graduate of St Louis University of Law, Blogger and Tweeter
You can register for the webinar here.
Learn real world examples of how social media tools help legal professionals be more efficient. Explore the future of social media.
- Time management: Finding the time.
- Personal and professional development: Ways to research, share and learn by collaboration.
- Future uses by of social media