Today I am attending the EthicsPoint Regional User Forum in Natick, Massachusetts. Here is the agenda:
- EthicsPoint Executive Overview – Bill Piwonka, EthicsPoint Senior Director of Marketing will share insight on all things EthicsPoint – including product roadmap into 2010
- Management, Oversight, and Analytics – A panel of experts will share best practices and ideas on using EthicsPoint’s reporting and analytics to drive transparency and insight into the risks facing your organization
- Client & Industry Benchmarking Data – See how your organization’s reporting statistics compare to others in your industry and the entire EthicsPoint customer base
- Social Media in Compliance – Doug Cornelius (hey that’s me!) will lead a discussion on how you can incorporate tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Delicious and others to help foster a culture of integrity and compliance. Check out Doug’s website at http://www.compliancebuilding.com
- Incident Awareness and Intake Roundtable – Roundtable opportunity to learn how other EthicsPoint customers have encountered and solved challenges around incident awareness and intake
I assume most of the sessions will be dark, but I may have some notes. I will be sharing my presentation and resources on Social Media in Compliance in a later post.
EthicsPoint provides an anonymous complaint and tip hotline for my company.