The Managed Funds Association put together a Model Due Diligence Questionnaire for Hedge Fund Investors (.pdf). This questionnaire was designed to identify the kinds of questions that a potential investor may wish to consider before investing in a Hedge Fund. The questions that may help amplify on or provide additional details to the disclosure in a Hedge Fund’s offering documents.
Model Due Diligence Questionnaire for Hedge Fund Investors
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: < /br>
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database