The Anti-Corruption Committee of the American Bar Association consisting of Leslie Benton, Michael Kieval, Caroline Lindsey, Kerry Mandernach, Philip Urofsky, and Alexandra Wrage prepared an Anti-Corruption update for the Summer 2008 edition of The International Lawyer.
2008 Update on Anti-Corruption
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: < /br>
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database