FCPA Opinion Procedure Release 95-01 came from a U.S.-based energy company planning to acquire and operate a plant in a country in South Asia that lacks modern medical facilities in the region where the plant is located. A modern medical complex is presently under construction near the requestor’s future plant. Costs for the medical facility are projected to run to hundreds of millions of dollars. If the acquisition of the plant is completed, the requestor plans to donate $ 10 million in a public ceremony to the medical facility for construction and equipment costs.
FCPA Opinion Procedure Release 95-01
You can keep coming back to this website, but we can notify you when there is a new story if you Subscribe.
Dodd-Frank’ed Real Estate
The Dodd-Frank law brought many real estate private equity firms into the world of the Investment Advisers Act. These are some key stories on the topic: < /br>
Most Popular Stories
- Qualified Purchasers under the Investment Company Act
- What is a Security? Is Real Estate a Security?
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2014 Edition of Who Is Registered
- Private Fund Exemptions under the Investment Company Act
- Private Equity Real Estate Top 50 – 2015 Edition of Who is Registered
- SEC Exam Document Request Examples
- Real Estate Funds and the Investment Company Act
- Is a Note a Security?
- Social Media Policies Database